Access to our Site
We cannot guarantee that this Site will operate in accordance with your expectations, will be uninterrupted or error free. All express or implied representations and warranties (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this Site or the Site content all are excluded, except to the extent that their exclusion is prohibited by law.
We may update this Site from time to time and we reserve the right to modify, restrict access to or close this Site and/or its content at any time. This includes our right, at our sole discretion, to remove all or part of the content that you contribute to the Site.
No client-lawyer relationship between you and Fervent Chambers LLC is or may be created by your access to or use of the site or any site content. Unsolicited messages to Fervent Chambers LLC on this Site will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response, and do not create a lawyer-client relationship with Fervent Chambers LLC. The only way to become our client is through an agreement between you and us, after we have completed our standard business acceptance process.
Fervent Chambers LLC does not accept service by email of court proceedings, other proceedings or formal notices of any kind on behalf of clients without specific prior written agreement. In particular, the contact forms and generic mailboxes on the Site cannot be used to effect service on Fervent Chambers LLC or any of its clients.
Content on our Site
The content on this Site is for general information purposes only, is not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. We make every effort to ensure that the content on this Site is accurate and correct, but no warranty or representation is given that such Site content is free from viruses or other harmful elements, inaccuracies or omissions, or that it is up to date.
We (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their content on this Site) own all intellectual property rights in the Site and its content.
- view this site electronically;
- print or save to your individual or your employer’s PC, tablet or storage medium extracts from this site for such use (“extracted content”) but only for your personal use or for the purposes of the legitimate business of yours or of your employer;
- recopy extracted content to individual third parties for their personal use only, but only if:
- you do so on an occasional basis and free of charge;
- any copyright notices and the Fervent Chambers LLC website address (ferventchambers.com) remain intact on all printed and electronic copies or, if not present on the original, you acknowledge the Site as the source of the content; and
- you inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her; and
- the extracted content remains in complete and unmodified form.
You may not incorporate the content on our Site or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation), no part of the Site may be distributed or recopied for any commercial or illegal purpose or for a fee. We only permit electronic links that fairly indicate Fervent Chambers LLC or ferventchambers.com as the destination of the link to pages of this Site. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this Site or to any other documents hosted on this Site without our written consent. Any link to content or information on this site must be neither misleading nor deceptive. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this Site, or to content on this Site, at any time.
When accessing and using our Site, you must:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this Site;
- comply with all reasonable instructions we give you relating to this Site;
- ensure that all content you send or upload to this Site is legal, not offensive, decent and truthful, does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of us or any third party, is not defamatory, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable and is free of bugs, worms or viruses;
- not advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this Site; and
- not benefit commercially from Site content
Links and third parties
Where another entity is identified on this Site in relation to specific content, then such other entity is responsible for their content. Fervent Chambers LLC does not have any responsibility in respect of it, except to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by law. Nothing in this Site is to be taken to constitute a partnership, association or affiliation between any such other professional firm and Fervent Chambers LLC, nor constitute either such other professional firm or Fervent Chambers LLC the agent of the other for any purpose.
Your personal information
Neither Fervent Chambers LLC nor any Fervent Chambers LLC individual assumes responsibility for any loss or damages in respect of this Site or any of the Content and all liability is disclaimed accordingly.
Any disclaimers or limitations of liability on this site shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in any jurisdiction in respect of relevant loss or damage in respect of this Site or any such other web site, but nothing on our Site excludes or limits our liability for fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
Any dispute or claim between you and Fervent Chambers LLC arising out of or in connection with this Site or its subject matter (whether allegedly contractual or non-contractual disputes and claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Users of this Site do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.